Pages

Wednesday 17 August 2011

First Christmas card



Evening everyone. Not been around for a while. Had to make a challenge card so I thought I would share it with you.

It is my first Christmas card..



I made this card using mainly elements from the Forever Friends Retro Christmas CD. The papers, image and sentiment all came from the CD. (sorry the picture isn't brilliant)

I used a bit of Diamond Sparkles glitter but the only other extras were the ribbon and some sequin snowflakes. (from stash)


Thanks for visiting and please feel free to leave a comment if you wish. (They are always appreciated)


Bye for now


Tracy xx









4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Tracy, the bears are sweet and I like the sentiment.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card tracy.i love your colours and design and the ff bears are really sweet :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card.Love those cute Bears.xx

    ReplyDelete