Pages

Tuesday 12 April 2011

Something different........

Well, something different for me!

Good evening everyone.  Hope you re all well.

I thought I would try something a little bit different with my latest card.  Its using darker colours than I usually use.  I usually go for pale or pastel colours for backing papers and things but thought I would give this a go.  Please let me know what you think!

I've decorated the inside of this card too instead of just adding an insert.  I have also made a complimentary box instead of an envelope.


The stamp is Sugar Nellie - design by Elisabeth Bell but unfortunately, I do not know thae name and I believe it is now discontinued.  If anyone can enlighten me I would be grateful.

Supplies used are K & Co Papers, Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, Xcut border punch.  Lace and ribbon from my local haberdashery.

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to leave a comment - they are always appreciated.

Tracy xx


4 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous Tracy and a beautiful stamp (wish I knew which one it was) really love your papers.
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card tracy.the iamage is so sweet and i really love your stronger colours.i love using strong colours and yours are fab :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving your choice of stronger colours,fab card,x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely Beautiful.xxx

    ReplyDelete