Pages

Friday 12 August 2011

Everything is Hunkydory!

Hello again.

I have just recently made this card using all things Hunkydory.  Well the Silk Art Card and Sentiments anyway.  Unfortunately though - I'm no great shakes at taking pictures so the sentiments are hard to read.  One says 'Precious few are friends like you' and the other reads 'You are the pick of the bunch'


I have mounted the 'Raspberry' silk art card onto Silver mirror board.  I have also used the Papermania 'Victorian Fleur' embossing folder for the centre panels. The card black was made from a cut-down A4 sheet and now measures 6" x 6".

This is quite a different look for me as I usually go for the cutesie images (e.g Tatty Ted and Forever Friends etc) but I am quite pleased with this so might try a few more different styles.

Thanks so much for visiting and any comments you may leave are much appreciated.

See you soon

Tracy xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy,
    Gorgeous card I love it.
    hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is stunning tracy.really stylish :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete