Pages

Tuesday 9 August 2011

Doesn't time fly??

Well - here I am again.  I really do need to visit/post more often but the time just flies and before you know it - a month has gone by lol.

Anyhoo, I thought I would share my latest cards with you.  This Tilda card has been made using leftovers in my stash. Tilda herself has been coloured in and waiting patiently for ages to be used on a card. So whilst I was sorting a few things out, I found the papers to go with her.

I have used Dried Marigold distress ink around the image and the sentiment.  However, because these are two different card types, the effect/colour is different.  The paper at the back is from K & Co and the paper at the front came free with a magazine. 

The flowers were originally yellow and white but i changed the colour with a Ginger promarker (Am waiting for my Flexmarkers and getting impatient).  Finished with a papermania capsules ribbon (from the original yellow set that came in the goody bag a couple of years ago.

The next card is a wedding card I made.  Its using Papermania Confetti backing paper and a Little Claire stamp.  The flowers were from Wild Orchid and the heart shapes were cut using the new Xcut dies.

The lace was bought from a craft stall in Fleetwood market.  They had lots with different coloured edges.

So - that's what I've been up to for now.  Must get cracking on the Christmas cards I think - everyone's leaving me behind.  Hope to be back soon with more cards - just need a push!

Thanks for visiting and for any comments you may leave.

See ya soon
Tracy xx

1 comment:

  1. stunning card tracy.the autumnal colours on your 1st card are gorgeous and i love your wedding card, beautiful colours and image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete