Pages

Saturday 16 April 2011

Here I am again!

Well can you believe it - I can't  TWO posts in the same week - I usually go about a month between posts.

Anyway,  Just thought I would share with you my first LOTV card.  I bought this stamp this week as I thought it was so gorgeous.  Not quite sure I have done it justice!
This is the card I have used for the LOTV challenge over on docrafts.
I used a My Craft Studio backing paper which I changed the colour of to match the card. LOTV Fairy on tipfoe stamp - coloured with promarkers and mounted onto a scalloped circle cut from glitter card using a nestie.  I used an X-cut punch for the border.  Ribbon and gems from my stash.  The sentiment is a printed one I made myself.

Thanks for visiting today and please feel free to leave a comment.  Back soon!
Tracy xx

2 comments:

  1. Tracy it's brilliant, love the image & your sweet colouring of it, Great layout on a great card. Jx

    ReplyDelete